Hey There, Sweet Friend!
I already know about you. I know you're really tired of going through your day like this:
- Waking up already exhausted from the night before, having no clue how you're going to make it through the day without a nap and seven cups of coffee
- Snapping at your husband in the morning when he asks you to do something really simple, then spending the rest of the day alternating between being mad at him and feeling guilty for being like that.
- Knowing you should spend more quality time with your kids, but there's so much to do you're not sure how you're going to do it, so you put them in front of the tv just to give yourself 30 minutes of peace and quiet.
- Considering not going to the party on Saturday night because you have nothing to wear because nothing fits.
Guess What! It doesn't have to be this way!
An easier, more joyful life is closer than you realize. I know it's possible, and I can help you get there.
Here's My Story
You see, I didn't always know a better life was possible either. I already know those things about you because that was ME.
As a mom of three who was a stay at home mom for 16 years, I know how easy it is to slip into the patterns of taking care of everyone else to the point where you forget what you even need and want.
I know how easy it is not to eat well and be unhappy with your body.
I know what it's like to go through the motions of everyday, reacting to life as it happens.
I know what it's like to hear the inside whispers that there has to be more to life than feeling this way! That's when I started doing the work to create a better way. And not only did I start doing the work, I got TRAINED in the work.
Here's what I want you to know:
- I know you're really good at blaming other people, but I also know that the victim role is no longer serving you.
- I know you have to stop what you're doing in order to make a change and the first step of stopping is going to be the hardest one.
- I know you think you're too busy and all of this woo woo stuff is out of reach, but I also know that you deserve a life that feels easier and more fun and that has real meaning in everything you do.